By Shelbe Chang
[PHOTOS] Photo Al (altomicvisuals.com) and Pamela Lew
Who says that what happens in Vegas has to stay in Vegas?? As for the Wildside girls, we let out all the stops in WILDSIDE SOIREE STYLE!!
Wildside event is held in “Sin City,” (a.k.a. Las Vegas) once a year during April or May and offers a whole week of fun and adventures for all of those girls like us. The event is organized by Gina Bigham, Nikki Belange and Amy E. Wiltshire, who work triple time to plan fun outings and snag reservations at fabulous restaurants and nightclubs. This year was the 7th annual celebration and it was my first time experience with Wildside, and I had such a blast! I was able to meet locals, out-of-state travelers, and many girls from different parts of the world including Canada and the UK at this event. This is the event you’ve got to join and get yourself out there to really experience life “Full Time.”
Highlights of the week included:
- The Wildside Party Bus – a 4-hour ride around town with scantily clad t-girls, plenty of cocktails, a rocking soundtrack and 2 stripper poles, making stops and wreaking havoc all over town (in a good way, of course!).
- A group photo at the “Welcome to Las Vegas” sign with Elvis in attendance.
- Late night drinking and dancing at the Cosmopolitan, with plenty of flirting included.
- Pool party at the Artisan with cabanas, DJ music, photos with Al Tom, and just a few bare breasts!
- Rooftop party at Rio’s Voodoo Lounge with breathtaking views of Las Vegas.
- VIP treatment at Piranha nightclub, including limo ride to the party!
- A semi-formal dinner on Saturday night to wrap up a week’s worth of wonderful new friendships and awesome adventures.
Wildside 2014 has been scheduled May 12-17 and you don’t want to miss out!
Join us online and stay up-to-date on all our events! www.wildsidetg.com or find us on Facebook
Shelbe Chang f/ShelbeChang
Janie Black www.janieblack.com
Marie Lamonte f/marie.lamonte.1